Sorry not to post

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MusicTeacher, Nov 18, 2004.

1. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

Dear Friends

I'm sorry not to have posted much this week. I've had a bad flare and struggling a bit.

Although I'm not posting, I'm still praying for you all and your many needs.

Will return when I feel stronger.

Take care
    Music Teacher (UK)
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I hope you are feeling better. I've had long stretches where I haven't felt well enough to do much more than moderate the FMS/CFIDS board, but I pray for all of us every day.

Take care of yourself.

Love, Mikie
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I just wanted to say we`ve all been there and understand. I will be praying that you feel better soon and get over your flair.

Blessings,
    Sandy
  4. sweetpeas

sweetpeas New Member

My heart and many prayers go out to you. Flare-ups are awful. I'm having a bit of one myself. I will be holding you up in His great throne room with prayers on your behalf. Blessings, love, and hugs to you.
    Sweetpeas
  5. PoorPatty

PoorPatty New Member

Your old friend from here (D) is praying for you and says hello....misses you and hopes you will contact her...hope your flare is over and done soon! Will pray for you too.

Patty
  6. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Hope you feel better soon.

I am in a lot of pain myself at present so I know what you are going through.

Will be praying for you

Mary
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will keep you in my prayers that you have a speedy recovery from this flare. Seems a lot of us are sick with the change in the weather in the US, and I am sure you are having the same thing in the UK ?

I do not get to the Worship board as much as I would like myself, the CFS/FM board does keep me busy at times.

But like you, no matter if I am posting here or not, I always pray for everyone's requests, and also for all those on the other boards as well.

You take care of yourself, and know that many are praying for you..............

God's blessings going out to you.

Shalom, Shirl
  8. Williedb

Williedb New Member

Hi Music
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am praying you will soon be pain-free.

Take care.

Hugs
    Willa