Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shari1677, Mar 13, 2009.

1. shari1677

shari1677 New Member

I'm sorry for posting again on the same thing, but, I really need to vent and shed some tears so I can move on.

I'm so tired and weak. My eyelids feel like they have weights on them. I feel short of breath, like I'm almost too weak to take a breath.

I work at home, so I am attempting to do that, but, I fear I will get fired soon because I'm operating on 50% capacity right now, if not less.

I'm sitting here at my computer, trying to work, in tears, because I'm so tired I can't move....I just cannot call in sick again.

I have off Saturday 9A through Monday at 9P.....I hope that is enough time to rest.

Please help me through this............
    [This Message was Edited on 03/13/2009]
  2. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

don't apologize for venting - this is a great place to do that....I wish I could help you, but all I can really say is that I totally understand how awful you feel...I hope that things improve at least somewhat soon
  3. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I don't know you, but I am sending you soft hugs thru the internet! I really hope you are

feeling better and have gotten some rest since you posted this message. Take break and go

do something you enjoy like watch a funny movie, take a walk, just what ever makes you

Feel Better!

Your friend,

4. shari1677

shari1677 New Member

Thanks for the warm fuzzy feelings KellyAnn. I did get a couple hours of a nap (my employer allows me to do that) and now I'm up and working again. I feel much better, though, I know if I keep pushing myself, I'll end up crashing for weeks.