Sorry! Question about poo..what's it mean when poo floats?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shelbo, Oct 12, 2005.

1. shelbo

shelbo New Member

I have been on a high fibre (fruit/veg/muesli) diet and have awful wind and now this .....Poo experts, what does it mean? I'm taking it not to be a good sign? And, if it's a bad sign, why , when I'm trying toeat better? Thanks, Shelbo
  2. KerryK

KerryK Member

I believe it means you are getting an adequate amount of fibre in your diet.
  3. ckk

ckk New Member

well, not 100% but i did hear that that is actually a VERY good sign, it means that you are very healthy.
    ckk
  4. shelbo

shelbo New Member

I'm worried that if my botty continues to expel little parcels of windipops at this rate, I'll take flight and orbit the earth! HA HA Thanks, Love Shelbo
  5. elsa

elsa New Member

In that case I win !!!! Go Oprah's expert!! Long, s-curved, sinks like a rock and same bat time, same bat channel daily

You ladies are cracking me up concerning the "wind" and being blown to the moon!! Peanut butter ... the real stuff from health food stores .... oh my, oh my ... look out!!

I'm having a hard time reconciling the fact that I am laughing like a kid over windbreaks when I am in fact ...not a kid! I'll get over it though... trust me!

Laugh On Ladies!!!

Elsa

PS ... Glad you are appearently healthy with your floaters and sorry about the gas. LOL LOL can't help it!! O.K. .. I'm outta here ..... Poof!
  6. jake123

jake123 New Member

Yes, it does mean fiber is present.
  7. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

The oprah guy also said you should go at least once per day and the average person passes gas 14 times per day men and women! I can't eat black beans. The regular ones are no problem. Wow we are getting pretty close and personal on this board! So happy you are doing well with your eating! You should be proud of yourself! Lynn
  8. jennypee

jennypee New Member

Elsa, you're not alone. Try as I may, I cannot be mature when it comes to the discussion of "fluffing."

When my mother was trying to cure her cancer she'd try all these weird diets, and one of my sisters liked to do them too. They would inspect each other's poop on a regular basis. I'm not even joking-- man, there is nothing more embarassing than having your boyfriend over during the nightly poo exam when you're 17.

Mom and Tara would leave their deposits in the toilet for the other to examine at their leisure. (I can't believe I'm telling these stories) One time, my mother interrupted my make out session to brag about how my sister had a pure white poo! She just went on and on about it, how it probably meant Tara was sooo healthy and what a lovely shade of white it was, just like snow! She tried to get us to come look at it! She begged!

:) This is where I came from.

Oh man.

~jennypee