Sorry that I;ve been away

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by lovethesun, Jun 20, 2006.

1. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I've had a lot of problems with my Fibro and I couldn't handle stress...even other peoples.I'm back now.Praying for everyone.Linda
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Well I went to bed at 2 AM, and had GERD heartburn around 3 AM and have been up ever since because of that. This is getting old really fast.

I'm sorry you have been having severe problems with your FMS. I understand that you can't deal with stress from other people. Some people it really bothers and some it doesn't. I'm one of the ones who it generally doesn't bother.

Many prayers for you to feel better.

Love,
    Faye
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Dog gone stress. It gets us every time. I just love it when my doctor says to avoid it. Does he think I go out in search of stress?

Glad you are back, you come whenever you are able dear, don't feel an obligation to visit each day. We all merely do what we can when we can.

I pray that the Lord will put your mind more at ease and take away some of the tension and stress from your life. And, if that isn't possible then I hope the Lord guides you into ways to perceive the stress better, with no pain.
  4. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I'm so sorry hun your having such a hard time.

Praying for you!!!

I know what you mean about the stress as well....I'm the same way, I just don't take stress well at all weither it be mine or someone else's......along with Fibro....Stress will put me in bed just as fast.

I pray you are felling better!!

((Love & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~
  5. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Hanginginthere,I'll have to look at your"Kermit picture" My daughter should be coming back in a couple of months.I don't know if she'll do another tour or not,
    Bluerose7.It's awful isn't it.If I even watch emotional movies.It starts going.
    Asatrump,thanks for your prayers.I've been easy to upsetsince childhood.
    Faye.I'll be praying for control of the GERD.You must be exhausted.
    Linda