Sorry :-(

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Angel6801, Dec 31, 2005.

1. Angel6801

Angel6801 New Member

Okay I haven't been really faithful to this support group. Sorry I havne't been really read anyone or been really part of this. It has been really busy for me.

This week has been really overwhelmed. I felt so moody and so depress. I think there is so many things that has been going on. I just being so stressful. Then now my symptoms starts to flare up and it was horrible. Never had this bad. I had bad headaches that I took two motrin, one in morning and one in night, and also took exderin. I have those horrible nerve pains in my feet and my left side in my head (bottem, near with my neck and my eye) and the pain was mostly in left side. I am also feel so weepy, feel so all alone. I had tried to talk to seek some support but has no luck.

I had my iud done yesterday. Ever since I was seeing a guy, I deicded to go back on bc, so I had my iud (minera)and it was not so bad. I do feel some crampy but no biggie deal. But then later in afternoon I had my mri test for my brain to see if my lesions (two of them) has been change or the same or if i have any new lesions. But after i laid in the mri, and I can feel loud vibrating hit off as dr scanned (remmy I'm deaf so I can't hear it) me. That was when my headaches starts. And ever since my headaches has been numberous more and i started to get more tingling and really burning sensations. I dont' know if it was cuz of mri trigger it, or it was iud...

basically I felt so depress. I hope you don't mind my venting... I just feeling so alone about this.. And it is hard... :-(
  2. kch64

kch64 New Member

It's O.K. to vent here. That's why we are here.

big hugs.
    Kendra
  3. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

I hope your doctor can figure out what is causing your headaches and help you to feel better soon. Sorry about your brain lesions and feeling so down and in pain. Please let us know how it goes for you, if you want to. (( ))

Come here whenever you like, we are happy to have you. I think we all go through periods of using the board more and using it less. (((((hugs))))) Shannon
  4. Angel6801

Angel6801 New Member

Just haven't anyone to vent. :) I am feeling little better even though I still have the symptoms.