Sorry

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LiteraryPumpkin, Dec 7, 2002.

1. LiteraryPumpkin

LiteraryPumpkin New Member

Sorry, my profile was blank which may make one wonder if I'm hiding something. Well, I don't look like Tom Seleck and no-one is carving a statue of me, but I am also not an ax murderer. I thought that my Yahoo profile would pop up, but it doesn't. I created a profile, and yes, your uncle Frank is better looking than me. My momma loves me!

... and Karen, thanks so much for your posting on "no escape", you da woman!

Russell
  2. LiteraryPumpkin

LiteraryPumpkin New Member

Sorry, my profile was blank which may make one wonder if I'm hiding something. Well, I don't look like Tom Seleck and no-one is carving a statue of me, but I am also not an ax murderer. I thought that my Yahoo profile would pop up, but it doesn't. I created a profile, and yes, your uncle Frank is better looking than me. My momma loves me!

... and Karen, thanks so much for your posting on "no escape", you da woman!

Russell
  3. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

The Divine Miss M.? You know that is passion personified!
    Inspite of the sprawling, wide grin, you know she has experienced the depths of sorrow, it exudes from her. It envelopes me, in familiarity--funny thing to cherish?

Wonderful reassurance that you don't wield an axe--since we are neighbors. Seems we both have close birthdates as well....and have been married an excessive (albeit wonderful) amount of time.

I am currently researching bi-polar disorder. All this time I thought everyone felt as I did. Crazed manic projects, then proficient creativity in the depths of depression. Well, it's normal. Normal for me--anywho!
    Gray is my least favorite color, and flatlands are much too predictable. Now that FM/CFS has amplified this, its a hell of an excursion ---I'm going to hang on, and let my hair blow in the fury, with that plastered smile you see on kids faces on a carnival ride. I am not sure if that is pain or ectasy?--oh well, no middle ground.

I have come to accept this new chapter in my life, where the antagonist has now become these disorders, as more character building. By the end of the novel, I should be a heroine extraordinaire!

So nice to meet you Russell!
    Karen