Sorry....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rumpsonfire, Dec 23, 2002.

1. Rumpsonfire

Rumpsonfire New Member

I am sorry if anyone took my post about a sale on bra's as an advertisment for my place of work. I just know that for most of us $$ is tight, and when other people are already talking about how the bra's they have purchased at that same place work so well for them I thought it would be nice to let everyone in on the low prices during this time. I was also not the first person to mention the brand, it was acutally the person who took the post off of the message board...so that kinda bothered me. But anyhow...sorry if I offended anyone by my suggestions and knowledge.

Amanda's Rumpsonfire
  2. Rumpsonfire

Rumpsonfire New Member

The one and only reason why I was stating that I worked there was so people could ask me any questions about it and feel that I was knowledgable about what I was suggesting. Once again, sorry for giving you that impression.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

We have no problem with you mentioning a brand name of anything, but if you are selling the product, then I am afraid that is the 'rules' of me board, not from me.

I also receive all the sales and clearance catalogs/emails from Victoria.

I use and buy Victoria Secret's products, have done so for at the least 12 to 15 years now. BUT I do not work for them.

I received several complaints concering your post, these members I am sure sell different products too, but do not put them on the board.

I asked you to read 'Message Board Rules' and also; 'New to the boards? Click here', above left and right of this page. It will explain why I removed your post. I do not make the rules for this board, I simply inforce them, and abide by them myself as well.

This should clear this up once and for all.

Shalom, Shirl

4. sofy

sofy New Member

I just read the offending post and saw no offending or violations within. You had specific knowledge, gained at your job, that could answer a specific question asked by a posting member. I dont think that could be interperted as trying to make money selling us stuff. I cant see that you personally had anything to gain by giving this info other than to help that is unless you have a partial ownership in VC. If so do you give samples?
    PS: I also find the sports bra the most painfull things ever designed to torture the female body.
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

We are not talking about the post on the thread about 'bras', this was a separate one. It has been removed.

Shalom, Shirl