Sounding Off

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Bunnylover, Jan 29, 2002.

1. Bunnylover

Bunnylover New Member

I just left the CFIDS board to come here after reading Important Message By JC and the replies that answered it. My heart broke at some of the replies that were given. I have'nt been a Christian long and can understand some of the answers given there because I used to feel the same way. I was just trying to explain away my on failings. That is my on personal opinion and am not trying to persuade others. I try to love all people and respect each ones choice. I will always stand up for Jesus because that is what he wants me to do. If I offend I'm sorry.
  2. Bunnylover

Bunnylover New Member

Sorry, I have short term memory and said CFIDS board was where I read Important Message by JC. It was on the chit-chat. Sorry for any confusion. I dont know who JC is but can understand why you posted. Sometimes we have too. Not enough Christians do. Thanks
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Welcome to the Worship Board!
    I hope you enjoy it!
    Harmony
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi, so glad to hear you are a new Christian! I have been saved for 33 years now, and I could not count how many times I have been rebuked by others.

Here is a Scripture that comes to mind:Romans 12:20-21 'Therefore if thy enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
    Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.'

I don't know who JC is, but I do know he/she is of the Lord, and is doing what the Lord is leading him/her to do. Therefore the Lord will take care of him/her and will reward the obedience that is being shown here.

So young Christian, be of good cheer! You can help by praying for those who this person is trying to bring to a saving grace in the Lord.

God Bless,
    Shalom, Shirl