South Florida Doctors

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ttbmr, Jan 30, 2006.

1. ttbmr

ttbmr New Member

I'm new to this message board and need some help!!! Like most of you I've been through several doctors in the last two years looking for someone that can help me. Anyone find a good doc in South Florida? I've been reading and found lots of good marks for the FFC's......I'm thinking maybe I should travel to Atlanta for help?? Any input would be appreciated. My kids need me back to normal!!

Teresa
  2. pawprints

pawprints New Member

I think you are better off with FFC. I can't recommend one here.

Where do you live in S. Florida?
  3. pawprints

pawprints New Member

the doctor referral list on this site.

Good Luck.
  4. karebear70

karebear70 New Member

I can email you a page of FM/CFS doctors in florida. (edited to remove email per site rules) drop me a line if you want them. I will mail you the list.
    Karen B
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Dr. Kenneth Galang, in Fort Myers on the West Coast, is a good doc.

Love, Mikie
  6. ttbmr

ttbmr New Member

Thanks....I'm actually on the East coast in the West Palm area. I haven't found anyone able to help me yet but I keep my ears open and continually try knew doctors! :)
  7. najerry

najerry New Member

Dr. Philippe Saxe in Delray was good. He tries anything as long as it helps. Also Dr. Hope Starkman in BB near Bathesda Hosp. I had to change from Dr. Saxe cause when I lost my job, my insurance changed. I'm going to a new rheumy in March, he's in Weston but if he's good it will be worth it. Dr. Starkman put me on medrol because I had polymyalgia also. Iy helped but I really don't want to be on steroids. She also will give pain meds as needed. She has a amall practice and is very compassionate.