SoyMania continues^$$^T

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jaminhealth, Jan 29, 2014.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

I just blew off steam to a health food company, a division of Hains..I bought a can of their GLUTEN FREE Vegetable Quinoa soup the other day and having it for breakfast....while they remove Gluten and add B vitamins and D etc....they load up on the soy cwap.....

I was screaming at the guy at the company and he said "people need to be heard" and I said yes and that's why I'm taking my energy to call....not that things will change I realize that one.

THis soy issue became very personal to me when the soymilk cwap hit the markets, health food stores etc....I was getting away from dairy milk and this soy seemed to be a good thing....but I was experiencing more and more fatigue and one day my chiro, since I was dragging into his office, muscle tested me for soy and said "get off it".....I sure did stopped the milk and started my research....

Soy is in everything, very pathetic and it is playing havoc on our thyroids for starters.....

All I can say, it's about the $$$$$ and this cheap soy stuff....Thinking back to my parents life and my earlier life, there was probably no soys in their processed foods, like can soups, etc.....I'd bet all the campbells soup my parents and I grew up on, did NOT contain soy..

To avoid it, we need to make our own soups and more and more I have less energy to do that.....anyway, needed to vent again. jam
  2. jaminhealth

On this soy issue, it's in so much and at this late time in my life, I often am not in the mood to cook and make soups like I had for years prior.....

I know Spam has been around forever and never really bought it for many many years, but just started and buy Lite Spam and guess what NO SOY...I even called Hormel to confirm that and yes, NO soy in the spam meats...

I also live in earthquake country and with all the fracking going on, a lot of the U.S. is shaking now that has never shook.....so I keep Spam Lite in the cupboard as we never know when we will shake......and may need food...

I believe one can find, online, lists of foods that contain NO SOY......Spam is and a good fall back meat for hot and cold meals.....
  3. jaminhealth

Just a reminder those who are "sold" on Soy and are challenged with Fatigue, look at this....I've been there and found how bad SOY is for our thyroids and hence more fatigue......