spaced out? New painting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Denamay, May 27, 2008.

1. Denamay

Denamay New Member

This is my concept of outer space. It is total imagination, see how I spend my time.
  2. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

That is very good. That would go perfect in my basement. WE just redid it and I have all those colors in it.

Very nice, you are very talented.

Thanks for sharing.
  3. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

OMG! I LOVE it!!! I am a big fan of yours already! I love how you use such bright, bold colors! And I love how you made the bodies in space, each one unique and imaginative. So many shapes and textures, light, shadow and infinite depth!

Another magnificent, beautiful piece Denamay! Time well spent! Thank you for sharing the flight of your imagination with us.
  4. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

That is just beautiful......and love the touch of whimsy as well.

5. ckball

ckball New Member

Wow another masterpeice! I love it, glad to know you are still painting. I hope to replace my shovel and rake with a paint brush soon- Thanks for showing your beautiful work-Carla
  6. jmq

jmq New Member

I absolutely love your work!
  7. Denamay

Denamay New Member

Your kind words mean a lot to me.

They are a great pick me up.

I have been in a bit of a blue funk lately so thanks for the inspiration to keep on keeping on!

Love to you all, from Denamay
  8. Denamay

Denamay New Member

Hey Carla, I just took another look at your profile.

You have a nice piece there.

Art helps keep the mind in another place other than thinking only of pain, pain, pain.

Love your work! Are you still on My Space?
    Love Denamay
  9. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

How beautiful, bright and cheery. It is very different but very pretty indeed.

Hope you get out of your "funk" you said you had so you can paint some more. Gee, lots of artists and other tlented people here on the boards - not me except possibly in music, not drawing of any kind or painting. You and Carla should have alot to talk about.

Anyone want to see my stick people ??

10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

What a group of talented people we have here! I love your painting on so many levels. It is very engaging and I just want to keep looking at it. Thanks for sharing.

Love, Mikie
  11. ckball

ckball New Member

Thanks, that is a soft pastel I did for a art show. It is called October Sunrise and it is from a picture I took near my home in OCt. I won a Blue Ribbon at my monthly art club meeting this month.

I do have a My Space page but dont't use it, I got it so I could check on my grandaughter from time to time, there were problems a while back.

Glad you like you liked my peice-Carla