Spacee, quest. for you.

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by blazer, Apr 23, 2004.

1. blazer

blazer New Member

Hi, Spacee. Your help on this site is so great.
    Big quest. How many TF of ImmuneCare64 caps. do you take a day and when?...Empty stomach..am..and do you take it before bed?
    How are you doing lately?...I'm am doing both TF 4000/6000
    I find I need both...tried to cut back or take one or the other...my own trial and error. I do best taking both...and even better separated throughout the day.
    Yes, I understand that IMCare64 is really a mixture of both.
    I have these bottles of TF from Immunesupport Co....so will use them for now. Do you like the "64" better?
    OK...very thankful for your input. You are so good to all of us. Even tho I have not written you...I look forward to reading your site.
    Sincerely, Blazer
  2. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Since I am on Immunecare64, I will try to answer your questions..According to the directions, one is suppose to take the full dose in the morning, gradually, working up from one to three/day..In practice, it is taking many of us a good long time to get up there, due to the herxing. I can't say whether it is better than the other TFs, but it is suppose to cover EBV, CMV, and HHV-6 A&B, and is suppose to be the best from what I have read. I don't think that Spacee has taken this one..she has been on Transfer Factor C from PH.

Plantscaper
  3. spacee

spacee Member

Plantscraper is correct, I have been on the TF...Immune Transfer C. from PH (not the IMCare64)

Does seem like it has to be the trial and error method for us here. Dr. Ryser has her patients on a combination of TF's but I have only tried one at a time. I did try the TF100(or TF200) but it didn't work as well for me nor did the TF4life.

Thank you for the kind words about my input. I am at my sis's house and we just got back from visiting our sons in Boston and Conn. Everyone one was commenting on how well I am doing. A year ago I could not have made the trip!

I am so happy to hear that the TFs are helping you.

Spacee

[ advertisement ]