Spacee, quit TF's ???

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by blazer, Dec 3, 2004.

1. blazer

blazer New Member

Did you say in a reply that you stopped the Tfs and why?
    Your other letters were so awesome at how well you were doing? What's going on? How and why did you stop the Tf program? Did you have problems... please explain. I like to read your comments. Thank you, Blazer.
  2. spacee

spacee Member

I feel better and can do more than I have in the 17 or so years before TF. I expect that TF will always be a part of my "treatments" but I have reached a point that I do not need to take it daily.

In this site's library there is an interview with the CEO of Chisolm Lab which makes TF. He says that they can document that the "retraining of the immune system with Immune Transfer C can last at least 3 months". So, I have stopped taking the TF for now.

In my months off I am going to try the Marshall Protocol. That is a protocol where you take a heart med that has been approved by the FDA to reduce inflammation and then introduce an antibiotic at a low dose and taken generally every other day. This is suppose to allow your body to kill any mycoplasms which Dr. Marshall feels is the source of CFS.

The TF targeted viruses. The Marshall Protocol targets mycoplasms. So that is basically the difference. Mikie is working on both with TF's and doxy. She is just using a different approach. The MP requires that you stay OUT of light...daylight and artificial particularly during the first months. That is quite difficult for most people to do.

Thanks for asking. I am happy to make it clear that TF's have dramatically helped me.

Spacee
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I no longer Herx when I pulse the Doxy, so the mycoplasmas are pretty much gone, according to Dr. Nicolson. I no longer take it.

I think it is counterproductive to take an meds which kill pathogens while on the TF's. The TF's need to be able to irritate the immune system to train it to be efficient.

I did take the Doxy for 2 1/2 years before I was able to stop it. I was on Famvir (antiviral) and Heparin (blood thinner) before the TF's and I think that helped.

Good luck with the MP and please let us know how it goes.

Love, Mikie