Spasms

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LindaGa, Nov 9, 2002.

1. LindaGa

LindaGa New Member

Ive read about spams her what i want to know has anyone ever had them where the feel like a wave washing up your leg and back one after the other and causes extreme pain.My hubby and son thought I had a seisure because i was sitting one minute and flapping around like a fish the next,but at the time the spams were so severe i was in my own world of pain.I knew it wasnt a seisure because my daughter has them and i knew everything that was going on ,where i was and no confusion at all PS hope you all can bear my spelling on here my memory is so bad i cant spell anymore and believe it or no i use to be a writer.LindaGa
    [This Message was Edited on 11/09/2002]
  2. LindaGa

LindaGa New Member

Ive read about spams her what i want to know has anyone ever had them where the feel like a wave washing up your leg and back one after the other and causes extreme pain.My hubby and son thought I had a seisure because i was sitting one minute and flapping around like a fish the next,but at the time the spams were so severe i was in my own world of pain.I knew it wasnt a seisure because my daughter has them and i knew everything that was going on ,where i was and no confusion at all PS hope you all can bear my spelling on here my memory is so bad i cant spell anymore and believe it or no i use to be a writer.LindaGa
    [This Message was Edited on 11/09/2002]
  3. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Quite often, late at nite, when I am unable to sleep, and overtired, I will get involuntary movement in legs, arms, trunk, and head. My cognitive skills are fine at the time, my neuro skills just seem to have gone haywire. Oh, well, keeps the flies from landing on me :)
    karen
  4. LindaGa

LindaGa New Member

Madwolf I take .05mg 2xda klonopin now no help.LindaGa
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Use to have spasms severely, but have not had one since I started taking ZMA (zinc, magnesium and VitaminB-6). I have been taking this since Feburary this year, along with Pro Energy, (Malic Acid and Magnesium). I would get them so bad, I would act like a crazy woman! It also stopped the RLS too.

HOpe you find some help soon. They are miserable and frightening too.

Shalom, Shirl

PS, I get both supplements from this board, Pro Health, they are of the highest quality, and geared toward FM/CFS too.