Speaking of hoarding......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HeavenlyRN, Jul 25, 2010.

1. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

......does anyone else "hoard" their e-mails? I have a real hard time deleting some stuff that I think I might "need" later on. I keep thinking, "Oh, that's some good information, I better keep it." Then, I never go back and look at it again!

Just sayin'...............!!!
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

I use google, tG for the 'search' feature cuz when I know there's something there I need that I kept, that's how I find it. Right now, after 2 years of that account, I have about 2400 emails. Occasionally I've done searches on certain things to just delete.

They get saved to, because I mean to reply or something, but don't... TG they're not present physically!
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

at least stores it there, instead of on my computer. LOL I clutter up my computer enough!
  4. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

You'd die if you knew how many I have.
    I have two inboxes - my work email flows into my Outlook as well, then I have all of my folders.
    I probably have over 6000. that doesn't include my sent emails. I just looked, I have 5700 in there./

I keep all things for documention. My boss can ask me something and I can pull it up in an instant.
    It takes me forever to clean it out but I do try to periodically. I get SO many emails - probably over 500/week.