Special Friend Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kgangel, Jul 21, 2006.

1. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi to all,

I know there is a great need for prayer on here and I have a big prayer request as well.

My best friend and I both had terrible 1st marriages that did not work out, my friends ended before mine did and she worked midnights in order to care for her 2 children during the day. She worked very hard and finally found the man of her dreams and was just married last year. I too found the man of my dreams and was married 2 years ago. Both of us felt as though we were finally living a fairy tale life, there were problems sure but they were all working out.

My friend had surgery last year to removed cancer in her mouth. She has recently had to undergo radiation therapy to keep it gone and has been very sick through this treatment looking forward to when it ends.

NOw with only one more week of treatment her and her new husband just found out he has cancer. They are going to be operating on it very soon to remove it and then they will be able to tell them more.

They have been through so much both of them waiting so long to marry their true love, I pray you will join me in praying for them.

Thank you so much for your support , it means so much

kgangel
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

that's some rotten luck.linda
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Prayers for your friends. Such a lovely story, I pray that is has a happy ending with their health. To find a soul mate is a true gift. I hope their love can endure all that they now face.
    You are good to offer support, so prayers for you too.
  4. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Thank you for your prayers, they are truly appreciated, my friend is just beside herself

Thank you for your kind words asatrump

hugs,
    kgangel
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

This is so sad...but, God is able to undertake and restore this families health. I will be praying for them.

Love....Mari