Special Poll just for Board Members Your opinion ernestly

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rockgor, Dec 12, 2006.

1. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Hi Everydobby. Here's a poll just for us. I know you will want to participate. Since everyone is busy w/ the holiday season, I have shortened the questions.

Feel free to express yourself.

1) How often do you

2) How many times do your children

3) If you could choose

4) What are the three top reasons

5) Does your significant other

6) What is your favorite

Note: If any of these questions do not apply you may substitute one from column A or ten percent of your gross income plus a half cup of butter.

Thank you for participating!
  2. dononagin

dononagin New Member

your nuts!

Of course that's why we love you!!
  3. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

1) How often do you - never ever, it gives me wind

2) How many times do your children - at least 1,000 but not when standing on their heads

3) If you could choose- Johnny Depp!

4) What are the three top reasons- a)the mouse ate all the cheese, b)she was synchronised swimming at the time & c) there was nothing on the television that evening

5) Does your significant other - not if I get to the chocolate first he doesn't!

6) What is your favorite- sky-blue-pink with just a hint of elephant dung
  4. bozey

bozey New Member

You guys are too funny

bozey
  5. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Okay, here goes!

1) How often do you - put the toilet lid down, constantly i live with one man and three boys!

2) How many times do your children - leave the lid up at night, and unsuspecting mom falls in, in the early morning! To often, (once would be to often!!!!)

3) If you could choose - I would ride at a national level, Three day eventing, or endurance. I would travel.

4) What are the three top reasons- because i forgot!!, It wasn't me, and YES, my head is NOT attached at times!

5) Does your significant other - Okay, lets not even go there!!!

6) What is your favorite - that would be pink with purple polk-a-dots, and men in suk-tetos!

6. kholmes

kholmes New Member

1) Only on February 31st.
    2) Every day, except on days ending in "Y."
    3) The black jelly beans.
    4) wrath, sloth, and gluttony
    5) often, during a gibbous moon
    6) O Holy Night, sung by Don Rickles
  7. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Ha, ha! Your toilet lid one-liners are cracking me up! I have definitely had that happen with 3 boys (one being my hubby) in the house.

Funny thread Rock! :) Kim
  8. morningsonshine

It's a very shocking experience isn't it Kim!!LOL
  9. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

You can play anyway you like, Fight.

The above answers are even better than I had hoped. The folks on this board are so creative, not to mention goofy.

Here's your bonus question. You can win what's behind door three or the contents of Vanna's closet.

If you have three apples, and a veternarian, a blonde, and a bobby soxer walk into the ocean a distance of three feet, and a train leaves Aapalackacoacha at 3 pm, how often will Prince Charles find happiness with a tall, dark stranger and be granted three wishes by Barbara Eden.

10. morningsonshine

How many pancakes would it take to reshingle your dog house, because there are bananas on your bicycle chain. If your coffee pot takes only low fat yogurt to turn it on in the morning?
    [This Message was Edited on 12/12/2006]
  11. Charleen

Charleen New Member

You all are too funny!! Morningsonshine and boltchik I though I was the only house that the boys did that. Thank you I know I am not the only girl in a house full of boys to much testrone!!!
  12. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Thank goodness I have a 5 yr. old angel to help balance out all of the testosterone in the house! She is a "girlie-girl" and so much fun! Kim :)
    [This Message was Edited on 12/12/2006]
  13. jaltair

jaltair New Member

1) How often do you – Whenever I get the chance (you’ll never know …)!

2) How many times do your children – Never, I always call them!

3) If you could choose – Thin, I’d like to be thin again.

4) What are the three top reasons – Wind in my hair, smell of sage, clouds so close you could touch them.

5) Does your significant other – Always!

6) What is your favorite – “Keep your words sweet, you may have to eat them.”

Bonus question’s answer:

Apples can’t walk and Prince Charles will never find happiness.

If I win, I want what’s behind door three as Vanna’s clothes definitely won’t fit me!
  14. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

how often do i? when ever i can

how many times does my child do what? tells me he loves me, so often i here it numerous times each day.

if i could choose to do anything in this world it would be to be rid of this fibro and reverse my years.

3 top reasons? i love it, i am a mother i should, smg tells me so.

does my significant other thinks he is all that? i think he does but he regrets many things

what is my favorite position? lying prone w/the remote all to myself.

jodie
  15. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

Q.If you have three apples, and a veternarian, a blonde, and a bobby soxer walk into the ocean a distance of three feet, and a train leaves Aapalackacoacha at 3 pm, how often will Prince Charles find happiness with a tall, dark stranger and be granted three wishes by Barbara Eden?

For those who fell in, the answer will be found at the bottom of that toilet bowl!
  16. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

1) How often do you . . Don't anymore, the dog ate it.

2) How many times do your children . . only occasionally and NEVER on time!

3) If you could choose . . Yup, the black jelly beans!

4) What are the three top reasons . . . can't, won't and you can't make me!

5) Does your significant other . . . No, he's retired!

6) What is your favorite . . . I already told you! The black jelly beans!

Hugzz,
    Greenbean

Stop and smell the puppies!
  17. Callum

Callum New Member

1) How often do you... once a week - what hair I have.

2) How many times do your children ... For the last time, THEY ARE NOT MY CHILDREN!

3) If you could choose... Creamy. Crunchy tears the bread.

4) What are the three top reasons... 1)She was too old for the role 2)Academy voters are tired of her schtick and 3)She should have let Mandy Patankin sing.

5) Does your significant other... Yes. God knows why. But he does.

6) What is your favorite... Creamy. Weren't you paying attention? Crunchy tears the bread!

Callum

18. victoria

victoria New Member

thanks for the laughs... EVERYBODY!!!!

I would try to be funny but my brain is dead tonight...

Honestly, all I can possibly think up as answers are:

1) How often do you --------- Never
    2) How many times do your children --------- Who?
    3) If you could choose -------- Anything
    4) What are the three top reasons ------- HOW many????
    5) Does your significant other --------- My WHAT?
    6) What is your favorite -------- Whatever....

Off to bed I go... I sure hope that today was not a better day than tomorrow...

LOL,
    Victoria

19. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

1) How often do you .........multiple choice

a. All the time....in fact, I just did.
    b. As often as I want!
    c. Wouldn't you like to know?
    d. So much that I'm experiencing chafing.
    e. I would tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

2) How many times do your children......mahi mahi, cous cous, cha cha, can can (no kids, but my nieces and nephews enjoy repeating themselves!)

3) If you could choose.....probably Italy

4) What are the three top reasons....1) I fell in a vat of chocolate. 2) Hungry giants tried to eat me. 3) 4 out of 5 dentists think my teeth will fall out.

5) Does your significant other.......Yes, and why do all men think it's so amusing?

6) What is your favorite.......72 degrees, gorgeous flowers, Maui Ixora plants, strawberries/raspberries/mangoes, chilean sea bass, warm colors (turquoises, pinks, corals), art, music (too disparate to list)

BONUS QUESTION: Prince Charles prefers blondes. Everyone knows that it's bananas that can walk upright (NOT APPLES) and furthermore that bananas are afraid of water and therefore never go into the ocean. The vet is obviously unnecessary since there is no animal, and of course trains never leave Aapapalackacoacha at 3pm unless Harry Potter specifically requests it. Come on, challenge me!

Vanna's wardrobe looks nice, and Door #3 is good too as long as it's not a gag gift.

This game rocked, Rock! Loved everyone else's responses too.

Erika
  20. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

How often do you? All the time, I'm improving with age.

How many times do your children? Only when I tell them

If you could choose? I'd live in Vienna, then again, maybe not.

What are the three top reasons? I've never needed a reason

Does your significant other? All the time too, he's pretty good at it.

What is your favourite? Anything that appeals to the senses