Special PRAYERS needed on 11/1/05

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cph13, Oct 28, 2005.

1. cph13

cph13 Member

Whoever can please say a prayer, or just bow your head for a minute to remember...........November 1 is a day I'd like to forget but I can't for various reasons.

I'm losing ground on my condition because of that day back in 2003. It was another 9/11 for me.

If U can find it in your schedule to "Bless Art" "Relieve Carol" I would so appreciate it.

Thanks to all
    cph
  2. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Of course I will pray, so sorry for your problems

God Be with you

kgangel
  3. cph13

cph13 Member

Bless U all .......I don't know what to say

Is Thank You enough??????????????

May God hold U all in the palm of his hand

It will be a trying day but now I know U all will somehow make it better.

Love and Hugs
    Have a bloomin good day

CPH and Art
  4. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

God loves you both, I'll pray you can feel His love
    and strength. Janice
  5. dononagin

dononagin New Member

I just read your profile to find the significance of this day.. I'm sorry.. I know your loss is tremendous and I will remember you in my prayers..
    Gentle hugs..
    dona
  6. browneyes259

browneyes259 New Member

I hope that you are able to feel all the love, support and prayers we will all be sending out to you.

God Bless,
    Jen
  7. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Yes, will pray the day is easier for you.

Fondly, June
  8. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

I just started praying again, and this board helped me decide that. Mine will be with you. Jana
  9. cph13

cph13 Member

I never imagined all these responses. I'm new to the boards. I stopped reading and looking up Fibro for many years now. It got too depressing. I am so happy to have found and NEW FAMILY. Yes, U R all my family now.

DH and I had no children, 2nd marriages for both of us. He did it all the first time around with 4 children. I couldn't conceive with either husbands. I sure wish I listened to him and got checked out. Now I have nothing. His children, were against he and I after my husbands mom passed, I don't really know why it took 6 years for them to decide to hate us. I can only imagine that his wife alienate all of them by some comments they made at his mothers funeral. They wouldn't even come to her repast. They said they were having their own. IMAGINE THAT!

I didn't even call them when he passed.
    Anger makes for a strange bedfellow, it was all my ANGER he totally loved his children but...........wife's can really mess kids up. Kids, Ha, the oldest is 41 and the youngest close to 30. We had a relationship all 6 of us but ex-wife couldn't bear it so she destroyed it as only a woman scoured can.
    So we had 23 years. It certainly was not long enough. Actually when I am asked how long we were married my answer is, "not long enough".
    Today, I visited the cemetary, saw my psycologist and visited with a 30 year long friendship with my best friend from Wall St. we had lunch at the Marina Cafe my favorite spot in Staten Island, NY.

It was a magnificent day. I got Shrunk from ll:00am til 8:30pm between the psycholigist and my friend.
    I am breathing much easier now, tonite. My heart is still heavy but I feel better.
    Than I come home to find all these wonderful responses. What a compassionate group and the SMARTY PANTS that looked up my profile. WOW, what a genius. I never thought it would be seen.

Losing a husband in your 20's must have been a horror.

I can't imagine.

We had 23 years of me being his right leg and he being my left leg. In reality I know now it was a co-dependant relationship which is very UNHEALTY.

Bless U all for your support and kind words. I feel hugged all over.

We are having a liturgy at Noon on Tuesday. I will probably visit him that day as well his resting place is in Staten Island about 20 minutes away but such a beautiful, restful place. Oh, and the winter pansies I planted 2 weeks ago had 1 bloom. The gerber daisies have 2 buds which should open, I hope, by Tuesday. Now, wouldn't that be grand.

I will someday get back to my crafts. Now, I am in the process of the never ending unpacking from a move 5 rooms to 3 you can only imagine how much work I have ahead of me.

ONE DAY AT A TIME. I wonder how long this greiving process takes. My shirnk said she knew someone that was messed up for 8 years. Gosh, I can't imagine that. 2 years has gone by....I talk about it as if it was yesterday.

Enough for tonite. Bless U all and may GOD hold U and everyone on this site in the palm of HIS hands.

With loving thoughts to all

CPH
  10. cph13

cph13 Member

The day is almost over. Liturgy went well and all the feathers in the chapel. Why of course all the angels your guys sent. LOL
    Went to the cemetary and planted some bulbs. The gerber daisies didn't bloom but they will. Went back to the Marina with my girlfriend (best) and had a quiet lunch overlooking the water.
    I came home by 5:00pm and went to sleep to be awaken by another friend asking me if he could do anything.
    My great niece was St. Catherine of Siena today for all Sts. Day how wonderful. Yes, I guess he is with me every step of the way. We just don't bump into each other anymore as we walk.
    All your prayers and good wishes helped me not to go into a flair. Thank You, you guys are great
    LOVE & XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    cph
  11. cph13

cph13 Member

So funny when I first read this I thought it was from Buzie. Bad eyes LOL
    Actually I would love a BUZ now, which I guess in my mind I just got.

I attended a Byzantine church today, the church "we" worked for for many years even though we are ROMAN. I therefore, was allowed to have the liturgy for the deceased. SO SAD!
    It ends with what we call a Panachida which is sung and the final song is:
    Eternal memory, Eternal memory
    Blessed repose and Eternal memory.

I can never sing it; I cry as I am now.
    Yes, eternal memory my LOVE. and to all who have gone to a better place.

As for my Katherine, OMG, she is such a Sarah Bernhardt, I have no idea how she made out today. I'm sure, well. She is so much like me. Hair color, eyes that sparkle and a personality......well, I should say she is so much like the way I WERE.
    BUT
    I'll be back

OK smartie pants Mrs. Butzie, you caused no problems. Actually U made it better.
    Have a bloomin' good day
    cph