Special Request For Prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Dawn383, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Dawn383

Dawn383 New Member

There is a very special young person in my life who needs the strength of God to help her to complete a very difficult task. I would be grateful for all of your prayers for her. Thank you for your help.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Dawn, will be happy to pray for this young person.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I pray for God to help this person find strength to do what needs to be done.

Love, Mikie
  4. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

dear Lord, please help this young person accomplish what she needs in her life.
    love,
    alice
  5. Dawn383

Dawn383 New Member

Today is a critical day for this young person. Prayers are needed now till 9 pm eastern daylight time. Will report on results tomorrow. I thank everyone who is praying. The pressure is huge on her, and she is doing well so far. Thank you
  6. Dawn383

Dawn383 New Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am thankful to God for answering my prayers and the prayers from all of you here and from 2 other boards.

He really did produce a miracle. The young person in question had to pass an exam on a course that she only had 9 days to do. She had been given the wrong course number and took classes for 6 weeks in the wrong course. She was so discouraged and wasn't going to even try.

I persuaded her to at least attempt it, it was very difficult but she passed. If she had not she would have lost a year of studies in a very prestigious program at a university. Even her teacher was flabbergasted. The university could do nothing about the error they made as the rules were governmental dept of education rules.

Thank you God and all of you friends in faith.

7. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Dear Lord,
    I lift up this young person and ask that you give him/her the wisdom they need to make the right decision, father you know how hard it is here for us, help them to make the right decision to glorify you....

In Christ name