Special request please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by waggy, Sep 19, 2004.

1. waggy

waggy New Member

For whoever is online tonight, please pray for my mother-in-law. She most likely will not make it through the night. God's will be done. I know that my mother-in-law is destined to be with her precious Lord and Savior because she walked the walk. Her light was a beacon to each of her seven children and her whole family. Please please remember this family. My own mother passed away August 3rd and now this. My heart is broken once again. Thanks to you and prayers always to each of you.
  2. luvumore

luvumore New Member

My prayers are with you. My heart goes out to you and your motherinlaw. Be strong and know that she loves you but she needs to be with the Lord when he calls her home. I lost my dad last year to cancer and I know how you feel.
    Take care of yourself, and be assured that you r in my thoughts in this time of need.
    love and God blessxxxxxxx Danielle
  3. dash

dash New Member

I am praying for you tonight. I know that your mother-in-law's passing will be a bittersweet occasion. I am asking the Lord to give you the grace to walk this path and the comfort only He can provide when we face loss.

I am praying that you feel His presence as she journies into His kingdom. I ask that the legacy she has given to her children and family will continue to be felt generation after generation, a testament to her faith in Christ.

May she fall asleep in the Lord without anymore pain or suffering.

God Bless,
    Della

4. jill5050

jill5050 New Member

I pray that your mother in law will drift peacefully into the Lord's arms. He is waiting for her, and it will be a glorious meeting.

Blessings,
    Carlie
  5. waggy

waggy New Member

My friends, I can never convey how grateful I am for your prayers. Since I posted this prayer request, a miracle has happened. That very night, the doctor told the family to call everyone in if they wanted to speak to my MIL as she would not make it through the night. Her grandson, who was due to fly out to Iraq the very next day, was called and he was able to talk with her. All of her many grandchildren and great grandchildren gathered around her and silently told her goodbye as she was unaware of the gravity of the situation. But a very strange thing happened over night. This woman, who was in complete kidney and liver failure defeated death. Today she is alive and well and they are even talking about sending her home in a few days. Both organs are now acting on their own. I would like to give all the praise and glory to God. The Lord says that when more than one gather together, He will be in the midst. Thank each of you for praying. Although I am still surprised, I shouldn't be. It is simply one of God's miracles. Thank you.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/22/2004]
  6. waggy

waggy New Member

My MIL is not in good health. She is almost 90, has very serious heart problems, and a multitude of other medical conditions. She survived an aneurism (sp?) of the heart approximately 3 years ago. They can't do surgery on some of the minor issues due to the heart problem. She cannot walk alone anymore and is in a wheelchair. But as depressed and sad as she should be, she always has a smile on her face and trusts in the Lord. She is a testimony within herself. Yesterday a new kidney doctor ran tests that resulted in a diagnosis of mass kidney stones in both kidneys and the bladder (I think). They cannot get the big stones but are going to go after the smaller ones to give her some relief. I so appreciate the prayers. As we all know, God is still in control and with Him, all things are possible. Thank you Dixie, and thanks to the others who prayed for her.

Prayers always to each of you.