Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kipper54, Sep 25, 2005.

  1. kipper54

    kipper54 New Member

    Please could someone confirm if there is such a thing as a post viral fatigue syndrome specialist. I have had a recommendation to see one but can find no evidence of one. Has anybody seen one and if so, did it help?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. goldenrod

    goldenrod New Member

    I too was diagnosed with post viral myalgia or fatigue. I had neurological symtoms so I say two neurologists, they could not tell me what was wrong so the doctor I worked the most with was an infectious disease specialist. he was of gr8 help and would recommend him to anyone. he is in Moncton, Canada as I live in Atlantic Canada.
    good luck

[ advertisement ]