Specific Prayer request...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Cactuslil, Aug 15, 2002.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Please pray that my ever-recurring depression will lift soon; also it is a new school year and even though my son is homeschooled I always have had one of the men from the church give him his school blessing. Hard to believe he is ten; home schooling is now very serious business!

Just pray for the Spirit to be present here as my son and I work together to learn and grow. Love CactusLil'
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Lil, you will have wonderful memories in the coming years with you teaching Will, and no doubt learing along with him.

Will pray that the Spirit leads you in all you do with your young Will.

The Father's blessings going out to you and your family.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Almighty God, You have so many children on this earth who are hurting. I bring to You CactusLil and her son. Help Lil to find the source of her depression and vacate it from her life. She has a son that she is very proud of and she loves him with all of her heart and soul. Guide them to find excitement in new things and grant them Your courage and grace to look to their future with hope. With all of my love I ask this of You. Amen.
  4. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Your prayers have sustained me in ways I never thought possible. We are truly lifted by the prayer of the saints and Dee, that was a beautiful prayer, thank you and Faye, you know the Lord is with that child. And Shirl, you truly are a person manifesting peace. Thank you. Cactus.