Spedding?? Can I ask you a question?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Wingingit, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Wingingit

Wingingit New Member

I am in Ontario, about 2 hours from TO.
    You have spoken very highly of Dr. Smythe at the U of Western...Does he still practice medicine?
    I did a search on the College of Physician & Surgeon website and came up blank.
    I am desperate to find a doctor who will acknowledge and help me deal with my symptoms...all I am getting from doctors here in my home town is attitude...meanwhile my symptoms are getting worse and my Triglycerides are through the roof.
    I am beginning to follow much of the wonderful advice I found here with regard to exercise,supplements and diet,but I still feel I need a knowledgable doctor who can define that this is in fact FMS and not some other DD so I know I am on the right course.
    Can you help with any info?
    Thanks
    Nan
  2. Wingingit

Wingingit New Member

I am in Ontario, about 2 hours from TO.
    You have spoken very highly of Dr. Smythe at the U of Western...Does he still practice medicine?
    I did a search on the College of Physician & Surgeon website and came up blank.
    I am desperate to find a doctor who will acknowledge and help me deal with my symptoms...all I am getting from doctors here in my home town is attitude...meanwhile my symptoms are getting worse and my Triglycerides are through the roof.
    I am beginning to follow much of the wonderful advice I found here with regard to exercise,supplements and diet,but I still feel I need a knowledgable doctor who can define that this is in fact FMS and not some other DD so I know I am on the right course.
    Can you help with any info?
    Thanks
    Nan