spent the night in the ER.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Duffsangel, Oct 29, 2002.

1. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

but it for my nephew not me. He is a 3 yr old twin, and he had a seizure. Very scary!! He is ok...he had a fever that spiked, and they said that is what caused it. They did tests and had the poor little guy hooked up to everything. It was scary. My sister was understandably freaked out. They released him after several hours of observation. I got about 5 hours sleep, so I called in and told them I would be late coming in. For those of you who pray, please include little Kyle and his family in your prayers today. Any good thoughts are welcome also!
    I am hurting and very tired...feel kind of hung over this morning. I guess it is because I didn't get to sleep long enough under the sedation of my medications. Hope I can get enough energy to go in to work! They are so good to me, I try not to take advantage of the situation.
    love and hugs to all
    Duff
  2. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

but it for my nephew not me. He is a 3 yr old twin, and he had a seizure. Very scary!! He is ok...he had a fever that spiked, and they said that is what caused it. They did tests and had the poor little guy hooked up to everything. It was scary. My sister was understandably freaked out. They released him after several hours of observation. I got about 5 hours sleep, so I called in and told them I would be late coming in. For those of you who pray, please include little Kyle and his family in your prayers today. Any good thoughts are welcome also!
    I am hurting and very tired...feel kind of hung over this morning. I guess it is because I didn't get to sleep long enough under the sedation of my medications. Hope I can get enough energy to go in to work! They are so good to me, I try not to take advantage of the situation.
    love and hugs to all
    Duff
  3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Sorry your family had such a rough night! My sister used to have high fevers & was delirious as a child, I know that stuff is very scary. Glad everything turned out allright, now you have to take care of yourself & catch up on your rest. You're a very good aunt & I'm sure your support was much appreciated!

Take care,
    Pam
  4. pamela

pamela New Member

Hi there.. I say a prayer for Kyle. I know what it means to hang out in the ER all night. Back in Aug. I had to do that w/ my husband..kidney stones. Anyway, the only thing that helped me was sleep and eating along w/ my supp.'s and meds. Take care...Pamela
  5. selma

selma New Member

God, please bless this family with peace of mind. Kyle and his family need Your healing power. Please allow them Peace to hear from You.

Duff you need to take the day off so that you can regain your strength.

Lots of Love, Selma