Spring Water - Checking in with you, PLEASE ANSWER !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Granniluvsu, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Hi Spring Water,

Hope you can see this. Please check to see if you have ignored me by accident ):!!!! If you do not answer I will ask someone to write you to ask you to check it out.

I have checked and I am not ignoring you but maybe you have" ignored me" by accident.

I had seen something on Yahoo I think saying that India was either having or preparing to have a very bad storm. I hope it doesn't effect you and your family. I do not remember where exactly you are living , or where exactly the storm was going.

Hope you get this sweetie and hope you are OK.

Love,
    Granni :)
  2. springwater

springwater Member

granni

welcome back! i was so happy to see you. i saw your post and hv been seeing all of them
    so i dont think i hv ignored you. i will check just to make sure tho.

yes, india the eastern coastal area is having what they call 'india's katrina' storm.

i guess by now it must be over..i was watching the news last night.

here, the weather is just beautiful, we are many thousands of miles to
    the north...so not affected except the sky has become dark and overcast.

i will check to see if you hv seen this reply with the other porchies.

loved hearing about your trip altho i wish the govt shut down hadnt
    happened just them.

take care

God bless
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Hi Spring Water,

So happy to hear from you. Let me know if you hear from me on the Porch. It sounds like things should be OK but we shall see. These computers and technical stuff can drive you crazy sometimes. You can't live with or without them :)!!

Glad the storm is no where near you and hope it isn't to awful. I really hadn't heard that much about it other than it was a very bad storm.

TTYL. Let me know you see my message on the Porch.

Love ya,'
    Granni :)