Springrose 22 -I hope you see this

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lenasvn, Jan 10, 2006.

  1. lenasvn

    lenasvn New Member

    Just in case you don't read the post you responed to earlier.

    You said:

    You need to see an optholmologist asap. Marie

    My response:

    Would that be the same as an Optometric Physician? I've been searching Qwest Dex, this is what I can find, the closest in Spokane about 2-3 hours away from me. I hope you read this.

[ advertisement ]