Springwater - missing you!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Jan 23, 2011.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hoping so much that you will be back! Have been missing hearing from you so very much.

Love, Judy
  2. springwater

springwater Active Member

sorry, to be gone for a while. I thought of you and prayed though, lol. As i did for
    a lot of our friends here. Thank you for thinking of me.

I keep going back to that lovely prayer you posted for the animals and read it out
    and pray it out. It is so beautiful and it is so you.

We are having very frequent power cuts here, 12 hours per day in two part segments
    so i keep rushing thru the net, lol. Trying to do all the cooking, ironing, computer stuff
    when the lights are on.

Love you,

God Bless
  3. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Wind how is your knee doing? Or was it both, my brain says, don't want to think too great right now....tired.
    Spring, it's good to see you. I can't imagine being without power for so long. I actually have some chicken eggs in my bators right now so I'll have some chickens for people..and myself to start laying in the summer. If the power went out, I would have to take the eggs out to the truck and plug it in there for power, but 12 hrs? Is it cold where you are or warm..brain not remembering that either, sorry.
    Hope everyone is doing well enough. We are just waiting for Feb. to go by. It's been pretty cold here, and foggy. The fog does make it pretty though with all the frost on the trees.
    Love to all, take care, come back on, let's talk.. :) Someone bring up a subject..the animal poem idea Wind was a wonderful idea.
    Cynthia
  4. springwater

springwater Active Member

Rain, one sunny day in two weeks. Im sure i would get SAD severely in those conditions.
    I love the name Opal. Lucky hen.

Cynthia, yes the animal prayer. Its so comforting. When i lay down and am feeling a little
    overwhelmed, maybe after seeing the news of a bombing, or corruption, or abduction, poverty;
    I close my eyes and imagine all the good stories i have read/heard about people being kind to animals. ive seen some news items on tv where some people convert their land into a sanctuary for abused/unwanted animals. It just lifts the spirits. I once saw this docu about Moon Bears
    in China, living their whole lives in a cramped cage because they have been bred just to have their bile extracted to make medicine. A painful painful process for them on top of being incarcerated and then they showed the work this organisation has done freeing about many hundreds and rehabilitating them, and they showed this one freed bear gambolling around in his
    lovely spacious enclosure full of greenery, enjoying the freedom to exercise his limbs and clutching a plant in his paws and playing with it and it was so uplifting!!! His whole being radiated happiness and excitement and contentment all at the same time. God Bless all those who are kind to these innocent creatures. For giving them the life every sentient being deserves.

5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Spring! It is such a joy to have you back! Have more to write but no energy now. Just wanted to connect.

Rain, cynthia and spring - love all your animal stories.

will be back

love, wind