Sprinkle Thin, HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jgavi, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Jgavi

Jgavi New Member

I was wondering if anyone has tried "Sprinkle Thin"?

You toss it on your food and it helps you lose weight.

any info if you have tried it would be great!

thanks, JGAVI
  2. unbalanced

unbalanced New Member

I've never even heard of it! Let me know what you find out! And if it works. Interesting!
  3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Never heard of it...but very curious if someone has and if it helps!

Hugs
    Bluerose
  4. Jgavi

Jgavi New Member

IF YOU SEARCH "SPRINKLE THIN" YOU WILL GET INFO ON THIS ITEM...YOU TOSS IT ON YOUR FOOD AND IT HELPS YOU LOSE WEIGHT..

SprinkleThin...A Measuring Cup for Your Brain!
    SprinkleThin is NOT a conventional diet. Because diets don’t work. This revolutionary weight-loss system helps you control food portions and lose weight in a simple, safe and natural manner.
    Best of all, you don’t have to change your current eating habits or weight-control program. That’s right...You can still enjoy eating your favorite foods!

SprinkleThin contains special blends of non-caloric scent crystals. By adding these crystals to your food, you can influence the complex system that involves your nose and brain to curb overeating. Before you know it, you’ll find yourself eating less at every meal and enjoying your food even more.
    Think of SprinkleThin as an automatic “measuring cup” for your brain

[This Message was Edited on 12/04/2005]
  5. dunnlb

dunnlb New Member

If it was possible to order some and not have automatic 3 month supplies charged to credit card, I would think that it is legitimate. Even though they say that you can discontinue any time, those things are hard to get stopped.