Sprinkle Thin

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LAHuntwood, May 6, 2006.

1. LAHuntwood

LAHuntwood New Member

Once again I've ordered a new diet aid and I'm already beginning to regret it. I'm a skeptic at best. What do you know about a product called Sprinkle Thin? Anything you can tell me is appreciated. I was having a desperate out of control feeling and I resorted to ordering something that didn't even have the ingredients posted. I just hate those weak moments when I look for the "miracle". I tried e-mailing the support staff and the e-mails were returned as undeliverable. It was just another scarey sign of being suckered into something stupid. I hope I'm wrong.
  2. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I sent away for the free trial. It's for a month's worth, so I'll keep you updated on my progress.

God Bless.
  3. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I just got the confirmation email and it said that I will automatically be charged about $154.00 next month unless I cancel and send back the remainder of the Sprinkle Thin.

Sounds like a scam, but I'll let you know.

God Bless.
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

it will be interesting to see what happens, I've read about this product, seems to make sense.... haven't seen the info refuted, has anyone else? Introductory trials of lots of things are held that way, one just has to be diligent unlike me... I even ended up with a subscription for NY Times that way... and other things, so I don't do that anymore.

But if it works, are you willing to pay that amount? breaks down to what, maybe $5/day...? I am on the fence...

LAHuntwood, returned emails don't necessarily mean anything, take heart... in my experience, I've seen almost every website have problems including this one.

all the best,
    Victoria
    [This Message was Edited on 05/06/2006]
  5. LAHuntwood

LAHuntwood New Member

If it helps I'm willing to pay the price but I also notice you need to contact them before returning the product and receive a RMA (return merchandise authorization) number to avoid being charged anyway. I assume they want you to call and answer questions regarding the product and why it's being returned. I'd really appreciate your opinion of the product after you receive it. I will receive it in 10 days or so and give it a try. Hopefully no regrets.
    God Bless
  6. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

...was that I wasn't told about the automatic charge until I had already ordered the product sample. It seems to me that if it was on the up-and-up I would have been told right on the website.

Like you, I hope I don't regret this. I will keep you all updated on what happens. It does sound like an intersting product, and the claims seem valid. I just don't like the automatic charge policy.

God Bless.
  7. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I read about this in a mag a few years ago and it had the recipe for two of the sprinkles.

The one to put on sweet stuff is two parts baking cocoa and one part cinniman. I use two tablespoons of the cocoa and one of the cinniman. It is great in coffee, on vanilla pudding, on berries with a little cream, well I could go on and on!

The one for spicy food was one tablespoon of pepper and two tablespoons of red pepper flakes (like you put on pizza, not the red pepper powder!!). I don't like it, it is too spicy for me.

I don't know if there are any others or not, this is what was in the mag.

The cocoa/cinniman one does make me feel like I ate more than I did, and if I put it in my coffee with a little milk it is very satisfying.

Hope that helps!!

Hugzz
    Greenbean
  8. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I'll still check out the real stuff, but I might send it back if your recipe works.

Thanks for saving us moolah!

God Bless.