Squash prayer from Fibro Message board. I’m new.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by misch, Nov 3, 2003.

1. misch

misch New Member

Hello everyone,

This is my first post here and my heart is pounding I’m so excited, anyhow I’ve come over from the fibro board, I asked some Christians over there to pray because I was going to play squash and I haven’t played squash for about a year, last time when ever I tried to play squash my knee gave in every time.

I think people probably got a little preoccupied and I don’t know if anyone prayed but the good news is that squash went really well. Praise God!

I was agile, I never felt fatigued, my hand eye co-ordination is the best it has been for as long as I can remember, my concentration still needs a little work, over all I was very pleased.

It was a social game with work so fortunately the guys went easy on me, they weren’t really playing for sheep stations (which is Australian for not being to competitive).

This is a really big one guys, my main objective is to be well enough to play sport again. I’m more of a tennis player really, I joke with the guys at work if we were playing tennis I could beat them.

Anyhow, just wanted to share that fully credit to God I am really starting to get well again. One day I will give a more thorough testimony of my journey on both this and the fibro board about how God healed me to this point (I still have my bad days and I want to be even more well than I currently am) and also some of the supplements that have helped me along the way.

Know this, today is a good day for me and I just wanted to share that with everyone. Glory to God! Praise the Lord for he is good!

Finding these message boards has really lifted my spirits, I actually feel like a different person, I think that I needed the affirmation of my illness and I hadn’t really had that anywhere else.

I have come a long way and now God has brought me here.

God bless all,

Talk to you soon.

Misch

P.S. This was my previous post.

Wow, great to meet you guys.

I am a born again christian and have FM. God and I have come a long way on this one. I believe that God will altimately heal me. Although in the mean time I am asking him to lead me to Doctors and infomation that will help me now.

I am pretty well coordinated and used to play a lot of sport which I love. I also used to be a lot more involved in the church than what I am currently.

Altimately I want to be well enough to do the things I really enjoy again and that is what drives me.

Although like you said Janine "The Lord has now given me a ministry of being, rather than a ministry of doing" this has been the big lesson for me. My character is on a whole new playing feild now. I guess I also used to be pretty proud of the things I'm good at. Now I just thank God for every single little thing. That is a long story, I won't go full into it.

What I am learning about lately and I am so excited about it is the realisation in full that when Jesus died on the cross, he did it for our sin and sickness. From that point on the curse on man for the fall is broken. That is what the Word says and that is what I believe, Jesus heals. I believe for my own healing and the fact that I haven't seen the full results yet means nothing to me. I don't need results to believe, I totally believe on the Word. No matter what I see I just continue to speak Jesus healing over it.

I am also praying and believing for other peoples ailments. I am not telling any of you this to increase your faith levels or to covince you of what I am saying. I just really like expressing my excitement about how I view my healing.

When I am in the fullness of Gods healing I will totally credit it to God.

I have also been able to help a lot of people with learning about suppliments, I am pretty excited about being used by God to help others with their sickness.

The other thing that I have now learnt is to have empathy for people. This I never had before the fibromyalgia slowed me down.

So for now I will keep on with the being until the doing comes back and I thank God for all of these things that I have learnt along the way.

I am going to try to play squash on Tuesday night, so if you want to you can pray for me that my knee doesn't give in and my body can handle this new level of my wellness.

If you want, continue to pray for yourselves over that particular ailment that fibromyalgia bugs you with at present and claim the healing power of Jesus over it, be specific.

Keep fighting guys, and don't worry I'm not always this full on, I'm able to listen too.

God bless,

Misch

2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Welcome to the worship board. You`re a breath of fresh air, your so full of energy. That`s so nice to see. I can tell you love life.

I`m so glad your squash game went well. I pray that things keep going so well for you. I too believe God can heal us. Maybe he will heal me when I am done learning from this illness what I need to know. I hope so. I am ready.

Wishing you well,
    Sandyz
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

It's so nice to have you on the Worship Board! That's good news your squash game went well. I would love to hear your testimony when you are ready to share it. God bless you and have a great day!

Harmony
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Welcome to the Worship. God bless you.

Danny
  5. misch

misch New Member

Hello everyone,

I'm not feeling too bad today, my hips are a little sore from all of the extra movement, although really not too bad.

I read you bio Sandyz, I was brought up on a dairy farm so was interested to see you are on a farm also, nice to meet you.

I love your name Harmony, I really mean that, harmony is very much my angle in life.

Thanks Danny3861 for welcoming me.

Nice to meet you all, have a nice day!

God bless,

Misch
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Misch,

Very glad to have you join us, and also that you did so well with your Squash game. That is surely a blessing indeed for someone that is suffering from these illnesses.

Most of us here pray for the entire site daily. So if we do miss an individual request, prayer is going up for you anyway.

Loved the picture in your profile :)

Again, welcome, and I do pray that the Lord continues to bless you with His healing Hands.

Shalom, Shirl