SSA REPORT REQUESTS- UPDATE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by acupuncture, Apr 25, 2003.

1. acupuncture

acupuncture New Member

Thanks for all the requests for a copy of my doctor's report. I am a bit overwhelmed with the number of requests. If you don't get a copy in the next 4 or 5 days and requested one please watch for a new post on this board. Then I'll get a copy to you. I think some people got lost so I apologize to anyone that was left out. But I'll post again in the next week or so. Thanks.
  2. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

Can I send you some money to cover the postage. That long of a report will cost more than $.37 to mail & mailing that many will cost you quite a bit. If you send me your name & address & what postage is, I'll send you something to help cover cost for at least a couple that you'll be sending.

Let me know at my email - krfruitjar@yahoo.com

Again, thanks for doing this.

Take care........Kathi
  3. motherjo

motherjo New Member

hi , just wanted to added that if i needed tro send you the money for you to send me the info, you being so nice about let us have it at least we should do something if I can let me know. thanks again motherjo
  4. MemoryLane

MemoryLane Member

Thank you, Acupuncture for the tremendous help and for putting your extremely personal situation and confidential history at stake. I promise I will not disclose any of the information you so trustingly have offered in kindness.

Lane
  5. diamondlin

diamondlin New Member

I too would be more than happy to help pay for postage if that is how you will be sending the report. Please let me know and thanks for sharing.

Diamondlin@earthlink.net
  6. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

I received my copy of your doc's letter today. Boy, did he do a wonderful job - left no stones unturned. I thank you so much. I'm going to send you a check to help cover the postage.

Thanks again & take care.......Kathi