Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kking0412, Jul 26, 2008.

1. kking0412

kking0412 New Member

what, 8 months after the hearing, I got The Letter today! Fully approved for disability on the basis of chronic pain syndrome, chronic Lyme, and fibromyalgia. Back pay to when I lost my job, 10.21.2004!
    [This Message was Edited on 07/26/2008]
  2. otis89

otis89 New Member

I bet thats a burden off your shoulders, huh(pardon the pun), im currently waiting for my appeal date infront of the judge, so i know what you have been going through, and im so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!otis89
  3. Hootie1

Hootie1 New Member

4. justmestephd

justmestephd New Member

You had to wait 8 months after your hearing for your letter? Wow that is a long time I never heard anyone say it took that long. Well at least you got it. I'm still waiting for my hearing, been out of work since 6/05 :(
  5. momof4kids68

momof4kids68 New Member

Great news to hear!! I just won mine in May. It's a wonderful feeling.

Take care,

6. kking0412

kking0412 New Member

yep. or is it 7? I have cognative problems.
    had the hearing; 3 months later they tell me I have to see SSD Drs's (who, after reading the massive missive that came today, I now like, I never knew what they said)and then I waited....then the judge went on vacation.....came back..went in leave...extended her leave.....I wrote Sen McCaskill and like magic, within I would have to say less than a month? the judge apparently gnawed thru her restraints, came back to work and approved the case.