SSD, has anyone ever done this?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by momof471, Mar 1, 2007.

1. momof471

momof471 New Member

I applied for ssd in August of 2005 and of course got denied twice and am currently waiting for a hearing which will probably be in spring of 2008. I just spoke with someone from ss in my state. Its not in her jurisdiction anymore but she will make some calls tomorrow and try to get some information for me. She did mention that maybe I should consider going ahead and filing a new application, while I'm waiting for this hearing. She said she will call me back tomorrow. Can this be done? Can I still hold my spot for a hearing and file another claim? If anyone knows please let me know. Alot has changed since I filed. She said she will call me back tomorrow.

God Bless
  2. momof471

momof471 New Member

I'm sorry you have had to go through so much and this is outside of the illness! Its hard to go through our daily lives with this illness, all the while watching things fall apart around us. Getting social security taken care of, well I feel that would be one more worry off of my plate. I would have more help from my husband also as he could quit his second job. You've been through the ringer and I will keep you in my prayers.

God Bless