SSD/ IN EVERY STATE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fp3657@aol.com, Oct 13, 2002.

1. fp3657@aol.com

fp3657@aol.com New Member

PERSONALLY I THINK IT'S A CROCK/ YOU WORK FOR MANY YEARS. THEN YOU CANT... I AM 45 YRS OLD AND MY LIFE HAS BEEN STRIPPED... I HOPE I GOT THE BEST ATTRNY'S ( BINDER & BINDER), THEY ARE WORLD WIDE, FROM WHAT MY RHUMATOLOGIST TELLS ME---SHE SAID " HELL " THEY WROTE THE SSD LAWS. BUT I THINK IF YOU HAVE TO GO FOR A HEARING IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE JUDGE YOU GET... THEY WILL PUT YOU THROUGH HELL AND BACK IF THEY WANT TO... JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT
  2. fp3657@aol.com

fp3657@aol.com New Member

PERSONALLY I THINK IT'S A CROCK/ YOU WORK FOR MANY YEARS. THEN YOU CANT... I AM 45 YRS OLD AND MY LIFE HAS BEEN STRIPPED... I HOPE I GOT THE BEST ATTRNY'S ( BINDER & BINDER), THEY ARE WORLD WIDE, FROM WHAT MY RHUMATOLOGIST TELLS ME---SHE SAID " HELL " THEY WROTE THE SSD LAWS. BUT I THINK IF YOU HAVE TO GO FOR A HEARING IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE JUDGE YOU GET... THEY WILL PUT YOU THROUGH HELL AND BACK IF THEY WANT TO... JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT
  3. Copper2002

Copper2002 New Member

Hi FP,

I just wanted to reassure you about your choice in attorneys - I used Binder some 30 yrs ago, when it was a single office in the back of his home. He represented me in a comp case, and all I can say is I wish I had thought to hire him in this most recent battle I'm in. I liked his manner, style (very softspoken, but thorough), and the service he provided. If ANYONE can help you win your case, I believe you have chosen THE best firm!

my 2 cents,
    Copper
    Let Miracles Replace all Grievances
  4. teach6

teach6 New Member

The first time I heard someone talking about my disability attorney the speaker was telling how great he is and how he helped write the SSD laws for CFIDS. Later on I heard him speak and could tell he knows a lot about the illness and is able to pick up on the littlest things and use them to your advantage. Let's hope we are both well-represented and are able to win easily.

Barbara

[ advertisement ]