SSD Reveiws ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gmom605, Nov 22, 2008.

1. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

hello! how many of you have gotten ssd reveiws allready?

and how did you do ,did it take long i bet it was very stressful

well i`m up for one soon

2. gongee

gongee New Member

I got a SSD Upgrade Report I had to fill out and send in, but have not heard back from it as to whether they will want me to be reviewed again.

They wanted to know if I had worked any, can I work, have I gotten better or worse and they wanted to know any doctors I had seen since October 2006. My answers were No, I haven't worked, No I can't work, I am worse, and as to the doctors, hospitals, etc I have kept a list (with name, date and reason for visit) since I was approved in 2005, printed it out and sent it in. If they can't figure out that I am still disabled after looking at the list, they need to be in another profession. As of October 2006 to October 2008 I have had 335 visits.

3. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

well wish me luck i was approved in 2005 too,

4. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

5. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

6. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

anyone had recent ssd reveiws?
  7. jarjar

jarjar New Member

I went thru several reviews and the best tip I got from my attorney was to make
    an appt. with your Dr. and show them you are going thru a review even if its just short
    review questions.
    Have you dr. type a few sentences saying that you are under their care and that you
    are not able to return to work. Mail that in with the short questionaire or whatever
    they want you to mail back.
    Last time I did that it stopped the review in its tracks and they don't bother me