SSD

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by borntired, Jun 10, 2006.

1. borntired

borntired New Member

Hi,
    I think in my last post I headed it incorrectly.

I need some thoughts about waiting over 2 1/2 years (being denied twice in one state) Now moved to another State and am waiting to hear re: a hearing date. I have an Advocate who was with SSD. I have medical records from 1989. I have DX from 4 Rheumatologists re: this DD. I have a 7 page report from a Psychiatrist who reviewed my records and said that any work I could do now would only be palliative.

My Advocate wants more records. I am SICK and TIRED of going to new doctors only to hear the same old story.

Should I give up on Disability? I am 60 years old and living on a very small amount of income.

Thanks, Borntired
  2. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Hey Borntired!! Wakeup!! You're almost there. Don't give up now. Your SSA records should be available in any State via computer records. If any new records would only be a repeat of things past, I'd just skip them and present what you have so as not to further delay the resolution any longer. Best of luck!! Keep in touch.
    MRDAD
  3. borntired

borntired New Member

Thanks very much for your positive response. I really needed that.

Take Care and God Bless.

Borntired
  4. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Thanks for your kind reply. I'm about your age and I don't know what I'd do without my SS check. I've worked since I was 8 years old and don't feel bad about getting something back from the gov although I'd rather be well and still working. At my age it was getting more difficult to get by in life on my "great looks and great body"!!
    MRDAD