SSDI:Another Work Activity Report!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Leenerbups, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Leenerbups

Leenerbups New Member

Hi everyone,

Not even a year ago, I received inthe mail a work activity report. I have panic disorder so this really made me a wreck for a while. I went into my local SS branch and spoke with them and thought it was all over and done with. They said they had no info that I was self employed.

Today I got another one. And they crossed out that I had 10 days to return it and penciled in that I had 5 days. They mailed it out on the 31st, so that doesn't leave me any time at all.

They want me to list all income, work activity, etc etc from my part time, self employment from 2002 to present. Which I had already done the last time.

SO why am I getting this so soon, and why the same questions and why only 5 days? I'm freaking out
    in such a panic attack I hoped maybe I could get some support here.

It will take me days to fill this out. I don't know what to do. Please help, I am having such a panic attack.

I'm so scared of losing my Medicare and even more scared that I have done something wrong.

2. Inishfree

Inishfree New Member

Do you have an Advocate or Attorney who got you your SSI in the first place? Can you call Legal Aide?

My God I wish the GOvernment was more vigilent with Child Abusers and Illegals!

Please keep us up to date but definetly speak to a professional even if its Legal aide in your nearest area.

God luck and God Bless!
  3. Leenerbups

Leenerbups New Member

I tried calling my disability lawyer last time I got this (in May) and he would'nt give me the time of day (no money in it for him, I guess)

My boyfriend is filing this out for
    me tonight. I had to take a tranquilizer and take a shower to calm myself. (My Panic/anxety disorder is pretty bad) Thank god for him, because I have some cognitive problems and they are worse when I get like this.

Good news is I did have them make a copy of everything we filled out and went over when last there in May. It's stamped by them too.

I just wish I knew what the heck they are obviosuly looking to do with me here. Stop making payments to me? Say I ripped them off? Maybe they are suspicious of self
    employed people? Regardless of being self employed, I have not worked since July because my illness has gotten worse.