ssdi decision

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by paige51, Oct 5, 2006.

1. paige51

paige51 New Member

I will be getting another chance before the judge. hoping it will be real soon. How long does it normally take to get a hearing once you receive your letter.

i am praying things will go my way this time.

Is this a good sign or will I just be going through the motions again.

Last question, will I get the same Judge?

wish me luck
    paige51
  2. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I am not understanding well but I think I recall that you had your hearing and your lawyer didn't show...So are you saying that the judge ruled against you?

Now you have to wait for ANOTHER hearing date???

I had my hearing on 9/25 and haven't heard a word...My hearing was televised and very strange but I couldn't wait til I saw the judge to hopefully get across to him all the problems I face...

I dunno how long you would have to wait for a hearing, I waited for over a year for this one and if I have to have another, I will flip out...This system sucks for the people whoe are truly 'disabled' and for the so-called fakers, they get what they deserve, so why do they make all of us jump through hoops? I have attempted to keep working for 13 years UNTIL I hit rock bottom and that's because I am SICK!

Boy, if I get denied too, I may need more support from you guys on here...I wish I could give you some ray of hope, but I'm still waiting for my decision, if it's not favorable, then I tell the lawyer he's not getting paid, what else can I do?

Sorry, you have to go through this...Hope better days are coming for all of us...