SSDI Hearing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sh2angel, Aug 26, 2006.

1. sh2angel

sh2angel New Member

I have a hearing on Oct 5th I could sure use prayers from the board..and all of you...I am really nervous about this and could really use the help of all of you...Thank you in advance for your support ...
  2. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I wish you luck on October 5th...

Wish me luck on September 25th...

I am not nervous about the hearing, the judge or anything to do with my case...But I am very nervous about driving there, going through the questioning and then getting home...

The only one I would have would be my husband to go with me, but it's at 8:30 and he has a condition which makes him unable to go with me at 7:00 when I need to leave.

I can't believe this is another BIG thing in my life I have to go alone...But I made it this far and will get through it...

Lamotta77 recently posted about the hearing on 8/15, many good details on that thread PLUS the more recent post that she received a fully favorable decision...

I can't wait for my hearing, I just hope my brain and mouth cooperate and I am not so fogged that I can think for myself...My lawyer seems to be hoping for the fog, I think. He believes that would PROVE my case and moreso keep my BIG opinionated mouth as closed as possible...tehe

Well, GOOD LUCK, and I'll post for support right before and then let everyone know what happened as soon as I can after it's over...Got a feeling I will be blitzed after, in fact I'm sure of it...

Peaceful days ahead~Alicia
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

good luck

jodie
  4. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

I would like to wish you, mamadove, and desertsage good luck on your SSDI Hearings, that will be coming up around Sept., Oct, and Nov.

My prayers will be with all of you,

BlueSky555
  5. sh2angel

sh2angel New Member

Thanks for all the prayers I will need them I am sure...this process takes so long...one could die of old age before you get approved...
  6. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

It is definitely a very long process. I have a friend that had to wait 7 years because the first attorney lost her paperwork and then referred her to another attorney.

That was a very long wait for her, not to mention after that, had to go all the way; meaning higher than ALJ; no wonder we get depressed.

She did win and well deserved!

I have already responded but I DO hope things go well for you; I will have one coming up one of these years, lol!

Prayers,

BlueSky555