SSDI Update Report Anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ILoveGreen, Oct 18, 2012.

1. ILoveGreen

ILoveGreen New Member

Has anyone received an SSDI Update Report? It is a doube-sided form. with 4 pages of instructions. Mine is dated October, 2010 and asks questions about school or work training as well as medical appts since then. This "update form" is nowhere near as comprehensive as the first "audit" I received after the first 5 years of receiving SSDI, which was like the grand inquisition.
    I was just curious if anyone else had received this as a random audit of sorts or if I was being singled out due to the limited 1/2 hour intervals of yardwork or window-washing I might do on occasion and for which I might possibly have gotten turned into SS. Of course, no one sees what my recovery days are like, lying in bed barely able to move for days just to keep the yard maintained and the house lookiing somewhat normal, and I fully intend to keep it that way. It's so much easier than explaining to a world of people who have little compassion and judge others based on their abilty to work and only that. Unfortunately for me, I still enjoy the satisfaction of accomplishing work and seeing results in spite of the fact that I have managerial skills and could more easily focus my energy on "desk job" activies and pay someone else to do the physical labor. Exercise does a body good, and manual labor is exercise. Shame on me for trying to maintain a "normal" lifestryle, even if it comes at a high price! If I acuired this "syndrome" because I'm an overachiever, then perhaps being an overahiever shall be my demise just the same.