SSDisability decision:

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dara, Nov 3, 2002.

1. Dara

Dara New Member

I called SS last week and they said I would be receiving their decision on my "request for reconsideration" in the mail this week. I filed for the reconsideration in May. Please, everyone cross your fingers for me.

Dara
  2. Dara

Dara New Member

I called SS last week and they said I would be receiving their decision on my "request for reconsideration" in the mail this week. I filed for the reconsideration in May. Please, everyone cross your fingers for me.

Dara
  3. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

I am awaiting a decision myself in the next week or so.
    Soft hugs!
    Teresa
  4. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

for both of you.
    Kathryn
  5. nancyneptune

nancyneptune New Member

Dara, good luck! I hope you don't have to go back to work. hugs, N
  6. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Good luck to both of you, I'll have everything crossed that is physically possible!!!!! Please let everyone know how you make out!

Hugs,
    Pam
  7. SaraD

SaraD New Member

I have been anxiously waiting for months. I had my hearing on August 2nd and can't stand the wait, I have called several times and they just keep saying that he hasn't made a decision yet. I know they have to within 120 days correct??? AHGHHHHHH>
    Sarad
  8. blondieangel

blondieangel New Member

It seems so long ago when i sent that in and got the denial, which feels like a slap across the face. Then I wanted to scream, cry, and kill someone all at once! I wanted to place a hex on all the doctors, attorney's, judges, Social Security people so that they would be as sick as me.

If you get a denial, DO NOT GIVE UP. Almost everyone wins in the Hearing phase!