STACEY, FRANCIE, JEANNE update on my Sore Throat & Acid Reflux

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Francey54, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Hi Guys:

This is for all of you who where so wonderful in recommending me a host of natural remedies to use for my constant sore throat and severe acid reflux.

Jeanne-in-Canada:

I threw out all offending foods and got back to basics. What a difference!! I have been using the things you recommended for about two weeks now.

I bought the digestive enzymes - they work wonders

I bought the aloe vera juice and am using it as you suggested. It helps alot!

I could not find the marshmallow root. Will keep searching.

I haven't started to look for the Pribiotic, thats next.

You asked me to let you know about other ailments. I do have a bad case of IBS/IBD. I also did a test and have found that I have a bad reaction to gluten. I stopped eating foods that have it and my bloat went down and I feel better.

A Million Thanks Jeanne for your time and expertise. I am grateful for all that you suggested. God Bless.

STACEY:

I tried the Mangosteen capsules and the heartburn is down, so I thank you for that suggestion. God Bless.

FRANCIE: (nice name, Hee, Hee):

I tried the Licorice Tea. I love it, tastes so good and is soothing. Thanks for that suggestion. God Bless.

To everyone else who suggested natural substances I thank you and am grateful for the information and your concern.

I think I will never again take Prevacid or all those other horrible side effect medications for this problem. Natural is much much better!

Love you all and many hugs, your friend,

Francey

[This Message was Edited on 09/02/2005]
  2. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

And very quickly too. It's great that you let us know, keep us updated. Maybe some people who take the long list of meds for these problems will consider going for a long-term cure instead of short-term symptom relief.

You thought you were so unlucky that no meds worked, but you'll be thanking God that they didn't after all is said and done.

Jeanne
  3. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Bumping for Stacie, Francie and others to read.....

4. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

It would really help more people in turn if you posted your dramatic results in your original "Help..." thread. Many more people were reading it, since it wasn't addressed to specific people.

Jeanne
  5. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Will post my results in my original thread. I have felt better, not 100% but yes much better. I still have to get the marshmallow root and probiotic. Hopefully with those last two. I will be acid reflux free for the first time in many years.

God Bless.
    Francey
  6. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

I'm glad you liked the tea and that it made you feel better. Here's a hug (((o)))!

Francie