Stachybotrys Mold from Gretchen

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Gretchen12, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Gretchen12

Gretchen12 New Member

Thank you all for the replies.

I own this apartment. I have now found out that there was mold in this building before I moved in. Of course, this was not disclosed before the sale. From what I have been able to discover this whole mess was covered up in order for the owner to sell the last remaining units.

I don't know if I have legal recourse (probably do), but all I can think about now is how to get out of here.

I truly think this mold is adding to my disability.

I so appreciate all the support all of you have given me.
    If I don't post for several days it is because I am trying to find another place to live. This is so difficult in my condition.

Sometimes I wonder how things can get any worse.

Gretchen
  2. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

Here is my phone number in case you want to call. Figuring out how to get set up to use the Internet might be hard, but if you have any questions for people here I can post them and then get back to you with answers

Unfortunately I don't know much about mold myself and can't think of how else I could help you during this time. I can help get messages though.

I'm worried about you and hope you are okay. After everything that I've read though, I am hopeful that they will get at least somewhat better after you get away from the mold though.

Keep in touch.

Best, Lisa

(847-673-8323)

(Directory assistance in Skokie, IL)

[This Message was Edited on 03/09/2007]