Stanford, ca rheumy??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by caroleye, Jun 26, 2009.

  1. caroleye

    caroleye New Member

    Anyone found one here?

  2. jasminetee

    jasminetee Member

    If those Arthritis Centers are too far away from you, you might want to call them and ask for referrals to Rheumys who Diagnose FMS that are closer to you.
  3. ladybugmandy

    ladybugmandy Member

    since you're so close to stanford, why not see dr. kogelnik and make sure you dont have an infection that might be able to be treated?