Started Celexa tonight

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Beadlady, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I went to the low income clinic tonight and talked with a new doctor and got a script for generic Celexa. Its been almost 2 months since I've been on an antidepressent--so I am really hoping for good result. I just know I can not handle the depression crap by myself anymore--I know the stress of it has really been affecting my Fibro in negative ways.

Please send positive thoughts or prayers for me.

2. Elisa

Elisa Member

I will pray for you...and that you feel much better soon!

God Bless You,

3. SerenityPheonix

SerenityPheonix New Member

Hi Bead,

Absolutely you have all my best vibes coming your way. I do hope the Celexa works for you, depression and/or stress are neither one good for fibro.

I miss talking in chat with you and I did see that you posted on my thread regarding chatroom I just tried to log in again and it said 'user does not exsist'. It was saying 'unknown error' earlier today. I hope that means progress and not that I somehow got erased in repairs by tech support.

Hopefully I'll get to hear good news once the chatroom is up and running again about the Celexa. They say it 'should' be fixed by tomorrow.

Hope to talk soon

4. misskoji

misskoji Member

I'm crossing my fingers for you and sending you feel good vibes via web. Can you feel them? ;)

I hope this works for you and you find relief very, very soon.

5. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

all for your support. It is very much appreciated.
  6. lucky

lucky New Member

I have been on Celexa for quite a few years now, and it is the only SSRI which is helping me, all the other ones were a disaster.

I wish you will have the same luck and feel great with it.

Love, Lucky
    [This Message was Edited on 10/24/2008]