Started TRAUMEEL from HEEL...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaDove, Nov 10, 2005.

1. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

AND I'M LOVIN' HOW I FEEL!!!

It has begun working in the 2nd day and has decreased the inflammation in my pelvis...Also doing good things for my UC because as some know if your colon is inflamed the other symptoms start coming, if you keep the initial inflammtion away, no bleeding, no cramping, etc...

I have probably 100 symptoms with all the dd's I have, but the inflammation has been quite problematic lately and I am glad I found something this safe to help...

Thanks CHOCOLAT for sharing your experience, it is helping me allready!

~Alicia
  2. gnanny

gnanny New Member

I have not taken any Advil for days. I cant remember thelast time that happened ! Will be good to give my body a rest from it. I do have more energy...not a buzz but just better stamina.

I am impressed. Inexpensive and mild. Whoodathunkit?
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

:)

:) see?? lol
    wow!! I'm just so friggen happy for you ladies!!
    I too looked into this product and really wanna try it~
    I was just hesitant cause I've been 'had' so many times.
    LOL
    I can't wait any longer~ If this has a slight chance of helping me I gotta go for it too!!
    I have inflammation with my gyno problems and colon troubles,..and FM.
    Thanks you for posting and letting us know the good news!!
    Congrads! and many more good days ahead to you!
    Hugs
    Tandy
  4. MaryCecelia

MaryCecelia New Member

I am so excited to read the good results from Traumeel. I can't wait for mine to arrive. Everyone--please keep us posted, and thanks to Chocolat.
  5. gramaT

gramaT New Member

Hi, was wondering where and how much? I'd like to get it online. Sounds great
    Thanks

Carolyn
  6. jfrustrated

jfrustrated New Member

I am very reluctant to try anything new because of costs and, more importantly, adverse side effects, but I am interested, very interested, in how people are reacting to this med. If feedback is positive, I'll try it - if I can find it us Aust.
  7. CarolK

CarolK New Member

and I am finally noticing a little improvement. I've been taking 2 per day and I have noticed that I do not ache as much and I do seem to have a little more energy. Walking is a little easier, however, it still hurts to walk any distance. I think tomorrow I will up the dose to the maximum stated on the bottle, 3 tabs per day.

I want to see if I get steady improvement AND lasting improvement over a month or so. I am grateful for any day that I do not have to take pain meds or when I can function at a better level... THE TRAUMEEL SEEMS TO BE DOING BOTH!

MANY THANKS TO YOU CHOCOLAT FOR SHARING WITH US ALL!!

BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL..... CAROLK
  8. abbylee

abbylee New Member

Don't know how long it will take to get here, but can't wait to try it.

abbylee
  9. MERLK

MERLK New Member

HI EVERYONE...I READ THE BOARD A LOT BUT DONT OFTEN WRITE BUT THE TRUMEEL POSTS GOT ME TO TRY IT TOO. JUST GOT IT AND I AM TAKING ONLY 1 A DAY TO SEE IF I GET ANY SIDE EFFECTS....TOOK 2 DAYS WORTH ONLY AND HAVE NOTICED NO EFFECTS. I HAVE BEEN IN A TERRIBLE FLARE AND A LOT OF PAIN SO I HOPE THIS HELPS. WILL LET YOU KNOW. I HAVE HAD THIS FOR 35 YEARS AND VERY SENSITIVE TO MEDS SO HERE GOES...THE MESSAGE BOARD IS SO HELPFUL TO ME AS I SEE OTHERS IN MY SAME BOAT SO I DONT FEEL SO HOPELESS....THANKS ALL FOR THAT. MERL
  10. Sachmo

Sachmo New Member

I ordered some last week but it has not arrived. I will let you know.

I figured I've spent so much money with heat packs, suppliments that 10.00 was worth.

However a week has gone by and still not Traumeel.

We'll see
  11. katkeeper

katkeeper New Member

Hi,

We use Traumeel at our veterinary clinic for animals in pain.

I would like to mention that according to my research people with autoimmune disorders should not use echinacea which traumeel does contain.