Starting Accupuncture tomorrow Hopefully I continue to improve

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jane32, Jun 5, 2006.

1. jane32

jane32 New Member

I am a little nervouse but excited!!!

I have to say I have been feeling a little bit better this month. Maybe all of the vitamins and treatments are finally starting to kick in. I can't go longer just still 4 hrs. of activity but I am having more days where I can at least do some activity vs. days doing nothing but lying in bed. I think the Corvalen M is helping and getting my sleep under control has done wonders!

I just wish I got great sleep every night!
  2. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Well maybe you're finally getting a break-through!! Good for you. I agree that good sound deep sleep makes a big difference in symptoms.

With all the supplements, vitamins, antibiotics etc. I taken in the last year I'm probably the healthiest sickest person around!! ha....

Cindy
  3. jane32

jane32 New Member

Lu,

I am really hoping it boosts the fatigue, my overall endurance and sleep quality. I don't have pain.... well just a little now but it is because I do so much typing! I took a little break from these boards and my hands and wrists are doing so much better.
  4. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Good luck , Jane. It has been a godsend for me.

Kathy.
  5. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

Jane I have hope for you.

I loved acupuncture when I could afford it at the time and it really helped with pain and relaxing the tehnder points in the body.

I had to stop going due to last of funds.

How I hopw it works of well for you.

Many hugs.
  6. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I bet you are on pins and needles :)

Let us know how it works .I have thought about it myself.
  7. jane32

jane32 New Member

I am more anxious that they are going to hit an organ..plus I bruise easily but with everything else I keep thinking that the greater outcome is better then my nervous stomach!
  8. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Jane32:

Good luck with the acupuncture. I have done it and it really helps!

nyrofan
  9. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

Good luck with your acupuncture. I just got back from an appointment. I feel both relaxed and energized...thinking more clearly, too.
  10. pawprints

pawprints New Member

I am sure you will do great. I have found it helps when I can afford to go.

One thing that also makes a difference is herbs or formulas that they give you for your specific body.

Hope you see some results along with all the other treatments you are doing.
  11. ohmygoodness

ohmygoodness New Member

Hi Jane,

I am giving acupuncture a try starting June 12. I have tried chiro various times over the years to no avail. My problems have extended to my feet. I hope it works for you. I am ohmygoodness because I cannot even think straight to get into this message board. I get great sleep when I am medicated. I am now trying lyrica, but tonight it is not working so well. I had bi lateral cortisone shots in my heels and oh well, I tried! Has anyone ever had success with custom orthotics? Bless your heart you sound more impaired then I have been and I thank God for that (I hope I did not just do something wrong with that statement). Much good luck to you and the acupuncture. Is the Chinese guy politically correct? Oh well. Karol