Starting Coral Calcium..Need Advice

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BabsFl, Jun 11, 2003.

1. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

I am getting ready to start the Coral Calcium 1000mg Plus Vitiam D and Magnesium

I was just wandering if anyone had any advice on these?
    It says take 2 a day, should I start out with that much?
    When do you think is the best time to take it? Morning, noon, night?

If anyone is taking them I sure would appreciate any advice.
    It is scary taking this for the first time I sure don't want to feel any worse then I already do!

Thanks in advance for any info.

Hugs,
    Barb G
  2. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

Thanks for the info!
    I am getting ready to do a search. I am glad that I didn't go ahead and just take them.
    I don't know why I didn't do that in the first place. Fibro fog...makes me feel dumb or should I say dingy sometimes.

Thanks again
    Barb
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Check out everything before you make a decision. There are times when the goverment or the 'powers that be' will jump all over a supplement because its hurting the pharmacical compainies, in other words they will lose money if people start taking supplements instead of prescribed meds.

If you notice, one week on tv 'eggs are bad for you', then the companies that are making 'false eggs' make big bucks. Then the meat is condemn, so the chicken sells good.
    Then they go back and tell you 'eggs are good for you', same goes with butter and margarine (Have you ever really read what is in a butter substitute? how could cream,from milk and salt be worst that all those chemicals).

Do you get my drift here? Its the 'chicken little and the sky is falling' most of the time.

The government wants to get its hands on the supplement companies in a very bad way..................

So do your own research, say your prayers and make a decision what is best for you.

Shalom, Shirl