Starting Eczema experiment

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elliespad, Nov 16, 2006.

1. elliespad

elliespad Member

I use a product call Digestive Advantage, Lactose Intolerance, for lactose intolerance. Works GREAT, WAY better than Lactaid which I had used for YEARS. You only take this once a day instead of everytime time you eat dairy.

So for once in my life I pulled out the insert yesterday (and read it) and they have SEVERAL products in their line. All of them are high on probiotic, enzymes, blah, blah. So they have one for Psoriasis. I have SERIOUS eczema, on my face. I called their customer service and asked if the Psoriasis treatment might help Eczema, she said they had no studies on that.

So I went ahead and bought it yesterday and took the first dose in the car. I have a tiny patch of Psoriasis, on wristbone, It is tiny and cause me no itch, pain, or embarassment. So if it helps either my MASSIVE severe Eczema or my teeny, tiny Psoriasis, I will at least be able to report if it helps. Will let you know.

FYI, they have a product for Arthritis, Toenail Fungus, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Gas Prevention, and CROHNS & COLITIS. The ADVNTAGE Promise,,,,Our Products Will SUBSTANTIALLY Improve Your Quality of Life! And, come with a money back guarantee.

They are not expensive, I pay $4 for a box of 12 caplets for lactose intolerance, a box of 32 is about $10. The box for Psoriasis I bought yesterday was $21 for 60 caplets (60 days).
  2. Gothbubbles

Gothbubbles New Member

Yes, please let us know! My eczema is really annoing!
  3. elliespad

elliespad Member

The package says it may take up to 90 days to see improvement. The box comes with a 60 day supply, so that's a pretty long trial. But this is only day 3, no news yet.

Oh, actually there is. The box states may cause gas a first couple days. They were right. By today, 3rd day, no more gas.[This Message was Edited on 11/18/2006]