Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by lilbird, Sep 29, 2005.

  1. lilbird

    lilbird New Member

    The Dr. is shipping them to me UPS. They should be here today or tomorrow. I will be taking the TF 6000.

    I have Lyme, micoplasma pneumoniae, EBV and HHV6. I am already on Cumanda and samento for the lyme. I also just started Valtrex and cepro.

    I have already been herxing from the lyme treatment. I thinking things may get worse with the new drugs.

    OT, I did not know this board was still here. I'm glad I found it again.

  2. spacee

    spacee Member

    You are taking ALOT of treatments at the same time. I wish you well, though. I had always heard that you should not start treatments at the same time. That way if you have an intolerable symptom, you will know which product is giving it to you.

    The TF's can give a strong reaction. Please keep that in mind. Mikie had to start with 1/3 of a capsule. She opened it up and scooped it out and put it under her tongue.


  3. lilbird

    lilbird New Member

    I think I am going to wait a couple of weeks before I start the TF. I have been on the ABX and Antiviral for 5 days. I haven't even gotten the TF yet. All for the best I think. Right now I am fighting a horable cold. First one I can remember having in a really long time. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Maybe my immune system is working now???? I just dont know.

    I will keep you all updated.
  4. Pianowoman

    Pianowoman New Member

    I hope to start TF C as soon as mine gets here.

    I tend to agree that if you are herxing now, you should go slow. You may be like me - a bit impatient, just wanting to do all I can to get well.
    I will watch for your progress.